A multi-residential building located in the highly sought after Glebe area, just south of downtown Ottawa.
It is bounded by the Rideau Canal to the south and east. The stretch of Bank Street that runs through the Glebe is one of Ottawa’s premier shopping areas, with many small stores and restaurants offering a wide variety of services. Much of the rest of the Glebe consists of detached homes, many of them constructed in the early decades of the 20th century. The Glebe is home to recently redeveloped Lansdowne Park, which contains TD Place Stadium.
- Recently Renovated Units
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Living areas
- Air Conditioned Units
- Snow removal and property maintenance Included
- All units include one three piece bathroom, a stove and fridge.
- Pets allowed
- 12 month standard rental periods
- Tenant responsible for hydro
- Storage lockers available
1 – 2 bedroom