Located in the Somerset Ward, Centretown is centrally located in Ottawa with proximity to the Rideau Canal, the Queensway as well as Bronson Avenue.
This building consists of 11 apartment units and is situated in a mixed residential and commercial district known as Centretown. The main streets such as Bank Street and Elgin Street are largely commercial .
Landmarks include the Canadian Museum of Nature, Dundonald Park, Jack Purcell Park, the Ottawa Curling Club, the Sens Mile, Little Italy and the Ottawa Central Bus Station amongst many others.
- On-site Parking
- High Efficiency Coin operated laundry
- Air Conditioned Units
- Snow removal and property maintenance Included
- All units include one three piece bathroom, a stove and fridge.
- Pets allowed
- 12 month standard rental periods
- Tenant responsible for hydro
- Storage lockers available
Bachelor – 2 bedroom